** This role will be remote to start, but will be expected to work in the NY office when we return to 100% capacity (TBD)**
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What You’d Do:
- Manage client expectations regularly ensuring clear communication during client status meetings, timelines, recommending adjustments, creating decks, etc.
- Collaborate with buying teams to create a strategic framework and tactical media plan ensuring finalized deck and QA meet/exceed client expectations
- Responsible for the ongoing performance of one or more digital media channels, as well as full reporting and analysis frameworks (e.g., trafficking, campaign QA, pacing, insights, etc.)
- Where applicable, work with the senior team members to develop + deploy the RFP for the best possible plan for the communications idea
- Develop relationships with media network; continue to develop platform, publisher, and brand relationships outside the walls of Vayner
- Manage and mentor media analysts and media associates for growth and performance, providing frequent and actionable feedback on their work product
- Accountable for team performance and efficiency, owning and making measurable improvements on work quality and internal processes to ensure consistency and quality of product deliverables
What You’ve Got:
- A minimum of 3+ years industry related experience executing digital programs and investments
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
- Well versed in buying tactics of biddable and native platforms within Paid Social, Digital Audio, Programmatic and OTT/CTV
- Well versed in the various paid media and measurement opportunities across social, digital, and broader marketing mix
- Working knowledge of insertion order buying and manually building, tracking, and managing IOs
- Experience leading and managing growing teams
- Strong Excel/Google Slides skills across formulas, pivot tables, and data visualization tools
- Advanced written and presentation communication skills
- A proven understanding and expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space and how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands
- Solid understanding of industry standard research tools & systems such as GfK/MRI, Nielsen suite (Clear Decisions, Media Impact, AdIntel), comScore, eMarketer, Mintel, etc.
- Someone who builds positive relationships with internal and external teams aligning with the Honey Empire Values
- A person that is well versed in media who can utilize resources to help guide client’s marketing goals in their respective markets (syndicated, proprietary, analyst data)
- An organized and efficient individual who enjoys working to implement systems to maximize personal work output, accountability, efficiency and consistency