VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Who are you?
Highly organized, highly motivated, goal and detail-oriented, self-starter who is passionate and experienced as it relates to all things social and digital, and how they integrate with more traditional forms of media (events, TVCs, print, etc.). Someone who is all about hustle, flexibility, creativity, and adaptability in a highly challenging, positive, rewarding environment.
The task at hand?
- Be the hub between creative, media, account strategy, and all other internal teams, driving projects forward quickly and efficiently
- Work closely with Leads to define project requirements, develop budgets and timelines, write statements of work, and plan resources for all projects.
- Manage the project throughout the full life cycle of projects including but not limited to: Brand Creative, Websites & Digital Experiences, Social Content, Digital Videos, and Events. Experience working on TVC, OOH and Print in addition is a plus.
- Build project plans with an understanding of internal resources, third-party capabilities, time requirements, and business objectives
- Lead and schedule necessary project related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, inter-agency meetings, and deliverables reviews
- Keep all project stakeholders (creative, account, production, analytics, etc.) on track to hit all deadlines by ensuring proper briefings, check-ins, hand-offs, and information transfer.
- Work closely with the other Project Managers and Creative & Account Directors to manage and allocate resources in an effective and efficient way.
- Write client SOWs, vendor agreements, change orders, and other contract documents
- Aid in the management of the freelance process when resources are needed, hired, and utilized.
- Liaise with finance, operations and legal teams on project and client needs
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and skill-building to Project Managers and Project Coordinators
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 5-8 years of experience within a digital agency environment in a project management capacity
- Experience with digital and social projects and deliverables ranging from $10k to $2m
- Strong ability to manage account, strategy, creative, analytics, and technical teams, as well as manage direct reports
- Understanding of, and experience executing projects with that adhere to platform guidelines, legal considerations, advertising regulations and social/digital best practices
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel ands Google Sheet skills
- Experience with contract writing
- Experience creating and managing budgets and staffing plans
- Experience in budget reconciliation
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the digital space, specifically as it relates to the digital and social creative process
- Ability to work both independently, and as a part of a team
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment