VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
We are on the lookout for Senior Account Executive candidates who are focused on the details, passionate about execution, and eager to develop social strategy and communities for our clients. Our Senior Account Executives don’t necessarily look like other Senior Account Executives, let us tell you why…
Who are you?
Naturally communicative, passionate, and adaptable. You are hyper organized, even-tempered, respectful and willing and able to communicate and collaborate with a team of super talented people.
The task at hand:
- We’ll look to you to help develop and execute social campaigns that integrate seamlessly with the client’s broader marketing strategy, which will require knowledge of the sector and/or marketing in general
- You will be a relentless problem solver and will constantly be assessing and resolving both simple and complex challenges for both clients and your team
- Be prepared to manage day-to-day communications between the client and our team (and a whole host of other people in between.)
- You will work with (and at times, manage) other internal resources in order to execute against clients’ social media strategies, campaigns, and goals
- We expect all of our team members to contribute to the creation and contextualization of program metrics and platform data
- Add value to social advertising support and lead execution of ad campaign based upon client goals and objectives
- We live and breathe the social & digital space (and love nothing more than learning about something new) so we expect all of our Senior Account Executives to have an innate curiosity
- Often you will have to take complex issues or technologies and reframe them for internal and external audiences in a swift and concise fashion
- Assist and help liaise with finance, operations and legal teams on project and client needs
- Compile client SOWs, vendor agreements, change orders, and other contract documents with Project Manager and/or Integrated Producer
- Own budget & SOW approvals & revisions
The Ideal Candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of interactive / digital agency experience working on digital / social strategies + campaigns, including some client-facing experience
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams to enable all participants to feel equally invested in strategies and executions and keep everyone in the know and in a position to succeed
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing VaynerMedia family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor)
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web, and mobile
- The ability to write concisely and with a strong voice, without typo or delay
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers and giving their opinion or a presentation
- The uncanny ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge