VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Strategy at VaynerMedia provides a crucial perspective on the business dynamics. We are a human centric, culture obsessed discipline where we dive deep into audience insights, media trends, cultural shifts, and tech innovations that inform our strategic recommendations. Our team is collectively redefining and modernizing the way our clients harness consumer and cultural intelligence, develop brand strategy and plan for attention.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Identify data-driven insights in a logical flow in order to deliver a compelling and enlightening story to client.
- Fluent in brand building work like purpose, mission, vision and values and understands how to articulate communications and creative strategy.
- Own, deliver and concept client reporting to bring strategic recommendations and analysis to clients on a regular basis.
- Bring the consumer’s world to life through the use of qualitative and cultural mining, plus insightful synthesis of quantitative research.
- Demonstrate analytical and strategic skills to help solve client’s business problems through competitive, consumer and category analysis.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape as it pertains to data, human centered research, and scalable qualitative insights delivering meaningful results for our clients.
- Confidently assert yourself as a trusted communicator and act as ongoing strategic counsel for the clients and internal teams.
- Evaluate creative concepts and communication opportunities and provide sound feedback and/or recommendations, as appropriate.
- Facilitating brainstorms, workshops and ideation sessions that drive greater creativity and innovation.
- Understand platform behavior and how to track qualitative engagement within platforms to build strategic recommendations.
- A deep understanding of digital and platform strategy in order to help clients innovate within the space.
- Direct the strategic development of client presentations and other important communication; delivering clear, compelling and persuasive communications to all stakeholders.
- Brief creative teams for ideation and build strong, digestible briefs that inspire remarkable creative work.
- 5 - 7 years experience with strategically building brands at a top agency, working for Fortune 500 clients - must have experience understanding the intersection of business strategy, consumer insights and digital behavior in grounding big, purposeful ideas.
- Ability to use the proper tools necessary to review qualitative, quantitative research, and behavioral data to draw and interpret insights.
- Collaborate with the people of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results.
- Obsessed with platforms like TikTok and Instagram and can develop powerful consumer centric campaigns that are built to be platform specific.
- Strategic thinking ability with balanced analytical and creative approach to integrated marketing planning.
- Understanding of multiple channels for communications and connections, and their role in brand and content marketing.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward and acting upon them swiftly.