VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
In A Nutshell:
Our media buying teams ensure the execution of media plans are running smoothly and line up with client goals and expectations. As a Senior Analyst, Media (Paid Social) you’ll be responsible for placing campaigns across social platforms, developing media buying strategies, optimization, reporting, and forecasting media spend to deliver against campaign goals.
What You’d Do:
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to “over-deliver” to clients.
- Bid/buy and place campaigns within biddable platforms managing the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Collaborate with associate director on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement to develop media plans.
- Monitor campaigns for performance ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
- Create and occasionally present client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are shown and make recommendations by condensing or strengthening key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
- Manage platform relationships regularly
What You’ve Got:
- 1 Year experience as a Social Media Planner/Buyer within an agency, entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms:
- Social Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Adwords, TikTok, Snap)
- Experience working with analytics, attribution and measurement systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- You live for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed, always looking to learn more.
- You want to have an impact and are passionate about the work you do.
- You are always looking to adopt new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ media strategies.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, collaborative, high-energy environment where you’re continuously solving problems creatively and analytically.
- Intellectual curiosity - a desire to learn and evolve in platform and being resourceful enough to self start