What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, our size is proudly in the +130, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Here’s where you come in.
- Manage client expectations regularly ensuring clear communication across updates, timelines, recommending adjustments, creating presentations, etc.
- Act as the client’s partner in representing their point of view internally and when reviewing work leverage this perspective when providing feedback to the team and presenting to the client.
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Analytics, Creative, Production, Strategy) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output.
- Develop relationships with media networks;; continue to develop platform, publisher, and brand relationships outside the walls of Vayner.
- Collaborate with planning and buying teams to create a strategic framework and tactical media plan ensuring finalized deck and QA meet/exceed client expectations.
- Ensure execution excellence and making sure the buyers have everything they need to launch a campaign, flagging any dependencies to clients along the way.
- A key driver for media plan output timeliness, accuracy, and innovation.
- Work with the Associate Director to develop + deploy the RFP for the best possible plan for the communications idea.
- Develop and deliver flawless media plans derived from industry insights and expertise.
- Ensure the plan extends beyond paid through the integration (and quantification) of paid, owned, + earned channels.
- With direction from the Associate Director, take the strategic plan pillars and ideas to flawlessly create a consumer journey that encompasses all communication strategies.
- Work as an in-house media strategy expert for all channels including emerging and digital media. Stay up to date on the media landscape and constantly seek out innovative partners/platforms to identify new opportunities.
- Act as a supporting role for senior analysts and analysts as well as a mentor to associates contributing to the career growth of your team members (when applicable).
- Coordinate tasks to team defining priority and ensuring the team are on track to deliver tasks on time
- Digest media briefs and/or media asks and compile questions from team members while creating timelines that ensure a feasible turnaround from the internal team.
- Consistently work to maintain the success of campaigns: review campaign pacing and optimization, Review reporting & insights, update working presentations, exploring business opportunities to name a few.
- Contribute to the continued growth and stability of VaynerMedia, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today and tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurial street cred or a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4+ years industry related experience executing digital programs and investments.
- Able to work independently and virtually with clients and internal teams.
- Bilingual Proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Good understanding of the local media landscape across traditional, digital and social touchpoints
- Planning, buying and executional experience in traditional, digital, and social-specific platforms, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities.
- Some experience in execution across several biddable and native platforms (all or a few of the following):
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, WeChat, Line, Tik Tok, LinkedIn
- Google: Google Ads, Google Display Network
- Working knowledge of insertion order buying and manually building, tracking, and managing IOs.
- Experience leading and managing growing teams (when applicable).
- Strong Excel skills across formulas, pivot tables, and data visualization tools.
- Advanced written and presentation communication skills.
- A proven understanding and expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space and how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands.
- Solid understanding of industry-standard research tools & systems such as GfK/MRI, Nielsen suite (Clear Decisions, Media Impact, AdIntel), ComScore, eMarketer, Mintel, etc.
- Regional experience and global experience is a plus factor but not required.
- Any other language proficiency is a plus factor.