VaynerCommerce is a Growth Engineering Firm. Initiated in 2018, it officially launched in 2020 as a new type of firm for modern brands to partner with to drive sustainable growth. VaynerCommerce is a digital-first firm that takes an engineering approach to driving sustainable growth. It was started by former early Shopify Plus employees, and was born from the frustration that brands were left with no good options in the market when it came to building sustainable online customer growth. VaynerCommerce services as a strategic partner, with an implementation arm across data science, engineering, design, financial modeling, media & creative, and merchandising for brands that want to sustainably grow their Direct-to-consumer business. VaynerCommerce works across Fortune 100, Venture Capital, and Private Equity-backed consumer brands.
We’re rigorous about how we build our team, and the work we focus on. We’re building some of the most complex solutions in the world of Commerce which requires hard work, collaborative teams, and creative problem solving.
What You Will Do:
The Digital Designer supports VaynerCommerce growth engagement and performance teams by executing high level Email Design for a variety of clients. This role is highly cross-functional, collaborating closely with acquisition, retention, conversion, product and brand teams, to produce data-driven email designs to improve outcomes across creative.
You are the design eye of the volume model. You live to make and connect with consumers and tell a story with your designs. You have 5 key areas that you excel at:
- Ability to autonomously ideate, design, and create content at scale. Ideas and Making on loop. (speed and volume)
- Your strong organizational skills would allow anyone to pick up your project and iterate off of what you’ve built.
- Ability to incorporate feedback with speed and accuracy.
- Engage and educate the agency/industry in new forms of storytelling. This will happen by osmosis.
- Ability to adjust your approach based on what the data and performance is telling us.
What We're Looking For:
- Execute high level designs that build upon the look and voice that a brand has already established.
- Stellar design skills with a strong sense for typography, color, layout, and creative use of imagery.
- Create Emails that pull consumer attention and drives both Click-through and Conversion
- Support Creative team in creating a holistic and unified creative voice for a brand.
- Collaborate with your teammates and crossfuncitonal departments on rapid fire requests and tight timelines
- Attend creative brainstorms, kick offs, and team meetings contributing ideas and design strategy formulation
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 3+ years professional design experience, with a demonstrable passion for making designs that build upon a brand identity.
- Experience Designing with advanced level of proficiency in Photoshop and an intermediate or better understanding of Illustrator.
- Additional experience with any of the following is a plus
- Art/Design: Google Slides / Canvaa / Sketch
- Landing Page design experience
- Website design
- Responsible, accountable, and organized self starter who consistently demonstrates initiative
- Strong ability to collaborate with the individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results.
- Passionate about lead generation, retention marketing, and driving bottom line results. Loves “growth hacking”
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial company and drive immediate results
- You’re incredibly passionate about the Direct-To-Consumer space
- You love to push the boundaries of creative thinking and design
- You’re not romantically attached to designs but instead love to leverage data and insights to inform your creative approach