Hello, we’re The Sasha Group! We serve a wide range of businesses from helping young startups develop their core to helping established brands think differently and flex with the times. From building brand foundations to building momentum, we combine creativity with thoughtfulness and speed to solve business challenges.
We like to describe ourselves as “consultancy at the front and an agency ‘round the back.”
At The Sasha Group, we believe that smart, creative thinking is the ultimate variable that makes brands come to life, whether it’s the startup looking to break into a space or the big, well-known brand looking to break the mold. And while we believe good ideas can come from anywhere, not everyone has the talent, skills, and knowledge to bring those experiences to life on the web.
That’s where you come in.
We are looking for Web Designers who are experts in UX/UI and are excited about using that knowledge to craft brand experiences across multiple channels like web, mobile, and native applications. Sometimes this means consulting with a client on an ideal customer journey, wireframing a brand new landing page, or designing an ecommerce DTC site—soup to nuts. Every deliverable is challenging, but highly rewarding.
Who’s on the team?
You’ll be joining a tightly-knit creative team working with emerging and established brands across CPG, fashion, food & beverage, financial services, entertainment, and more. The team is a diverse mix of makers, creators, and ideators from published authors to TikTokers. But we’re all passionate about our mission: How do we level-up our clients to be the next big thing?
And who are you?
- You are a creator and an ideator who can execute at both a high speed and volume.
- You love to futureproof, both in execution and approach.
- You enjoy collaborating with other marketing nerds.
- You are a digital native and understand the internet of things.
- You are hungry for great work.
- You secretly love that slightly manipulative feeling of designing experiences that’ll make people stop, read, and then probably go buy something.
- You consume content and know the ingredients to relevant, thumb-stopping design experiences.
- You change the window size of any website you casually visit—just checking for responsiveness...
- You are committed to your continued growth, as well as the growth of the company.
- You are fired up at the prospect of making best-in-class web experiences accessible to growth-minded businesses.
The task at hand:
- Thinking about clients’ needs today and tomorrow.
- Bringing to life half-ideas into fun, innovative, and creative digital experiences with Copywriters, Creative Directors, Developers, and Brand Strategists.
- Understand paradigm shifts, user behavior trends, and what’s happening in the world to make concise and relevant creative recommendations.
- Design and help develop branded experiences.
- Can put Jobs-to-be-Done frameworks into practice.
- Communicate how figments of the imagination become tangible experiences.
- Design cool stuff.
Okay, but what are you actually designing?
- Using Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch to help clients visualize web, mobile, and digital experiences from the discovery phase to a complete design.
- Researching & prototyping user flows with thoughtful wireframes.
- Deploying your knowledge of experience design, design systems, and agile methodologies to develop effective, responsive online experiences.
- Researching user behaviors to help discover the best way to help our clients’ customers to get from A to B.
- Proposing insightful A/B tests and then quickly designing landing pages to test those ideas.
- Designing and animating banner ads in Adobe Animate and exporting to HTML5.
- Thoughtfully designing full-fledged responsive websites for ecommerce, editorial, or driving awareness.
- Websites and consumer journeys that efficiently onboards users to a brand and makes them want to spend money on cool stuff.
- Design and develop email campaigns that deliver on design, storytelling, and industry best practices.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar design role servicing a diverse range of clients, preferably in an agency environment.
- A user centric design approach, as evidenced by considerations for accessibility, technology platforms, and contextual storytelling.
- A portfolio reflecting strong UX/UI and design, preferably with live and navigable examples.
- Familiarity and comfort working within common CMS and plugins: Wordpress, Shopify, WooCommerce, Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and others.
- Experience designing beautiful responsive layouts that scale and flex seamlessly across different platforms.
- High proficiency and skill in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Sketch are a must.
- So are time management skills.
- Thrives in a company of collaborative people, but can clearly demonstrate an ability to get things done without direct supervision.
- Is unromantic about the creative process—they believe good ideas can come from anywhere and can give and take constructive criticism.
- Is unphased by fast turnarounds and can manage tight timelines without sacrificing quality.
- Has a talent for translating a brand’s mission on a screen.
- Has a strategic mindset and understands how brand strategy can become a business strategy.
- Isn’t afraid to bring their passions, background, and personal experience to their work.
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus.