The Sasha Group is looking to hire a full-stack developer to develop and manage internal and client websites with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). This person will be expected to oversee the functionality of all internal websites, evaluate and manage performance, facilitate hosting and server management, and develop, maintain and update website content.
The candidate must display an excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and working with the web team to constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website. In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in:
- AWS S3
- AWS Security Policies
Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications with strong organization and documentation skills are a must. This person will report to the leads of the Web Services department and collaborate frequently with agency teams on relevant client work, but will be expected to successfully manage their time, deliverables, and responsibilities independently.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization's website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches and ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- 2 years of work experience managing websites
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask.
Relevant tools and platforms to have experience with:
- WP Engine
- Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Tag Manager
- Alexa Skills