Mid-Weight - Senior Creative Team
Hey - welcome to VaynerMedia London - we’re the UK HQ of an independent, global agency.
We deliver full service, integrated ideas across creative, strategy, production, and media - all under one roof. And when we say integrated, we mean integrated, from living-through-social ideas to big-budget, broadcast campaigns. We have an unceasing drive to create success that comes from our entrepreneur founder and runs through us all. From the creative we produce to media strategy, we deliver tangible business results (not to mention beautiful work!) for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Our work crosses all media, never losing sight of the brand at the heart of it. We build brands with a world-leading, social-first approach, using insights gathered here to affect what happens everywhere else, but also have big global clients for whom broadcast TVC plus complete campaigns are the way to go.
We work both ways - so do our people. Big thinking whatever the media.
We’re curious, hungry and passionate about what we do - and the people we do it with. We move fast and make lots of different good stuff can be tough to keep up with. That’s why we need more folks just like us, the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over-seasoned) creative pros. But above all - passionate creative thinkers, makers and culture shakers.
We’re growing our creative department and are on the lookout for an innovative, integrated mid-weight-senior team. You should be experienced enough to concept, create across all channels and pitch campaigns to our senior clients. Seasoned enough to take feedback with grace and understand the vision of how to make truly great work together with clients as an integral part. You should be hungry to learn and to have an insatiable appetite for absorbing creative inspiration from the world around you, turning that insight into stand-out work that breaks the mould and has a genuine impact. You should be all over the social platforms, as au-fait creating for TikTok as you are for TV. You should be driven, curious and passionate when searching for inspiration. You’ll be an approachable, inquisitive pair who’ll enjoy being part of a collaborative creative culture. We’re looking for strong ideas, big thinkers and a craft led creative team with a diverse and varied portfolio of work, who can truly problem solve.
What will you be doing?:
- Be a go-to team for the department. Consistently producing heavy-hitting ideas and campaigns on brief, on time and across any media without constant oversight
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (creative, client services, and strategy) to develop the best possible creative ideas that hits all criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs)
- Gather and add learnings and insights to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- Able to present with flair and pitch at all levels - from senior clients and new biz to agency and creative leaders
- Collaborate with ACD, Project Management & Producers to successfully plan and execute production of ideas
- Be as much of a friendly mentor as a proficient doer when working within our dynamic brand team structure
- Working into and ACD/CD
What does the ideal candidate have?:
- Extensive experience in a creative agency or similar environment
- An impressive portfolio exemplifying previous success with proven ability to develop award-winning creative concepts, copy and design from social to TVC
- Proficient in Adobe packages - we’ll expect you to be able to execute some ideas, as well as conceptualise (we are all makers as well as thinkers!)
- A love for all things social, digital and creative, with a keen interest in new platforms, technologies and innovation across our industry and the creative landscape
- Demonstrable experience in successfully leading creative briefs
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with the wider team during pitches and presentations
- Cool and calm when working under pressure along with the ability to anticipate - and solve - problems
- Ability to produce work to a high standard quickly and professionally with attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership, and a commitment to delivering best practice and value
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part-time or fixed-term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.