Hey! We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, we’re proudly throwing ourselves into the Australian market as part of the wider APAC team in Singapore.
We’re looking for amazing people to join our Aussie team (more specifically, a CONTENT CREATOR).
Who are you?
As a creator at VaynerMedia you are a strategic and creative thinker, storyteller, and doer. This is a great role for a creator with a passion for pop culture and a keen understanding of social media and current TikTok trends.
Most importantly, you MUST love social media, especially TikTok. You are someone who lives on the platform. You know the creators, spot the trends, and understand its best practices. You don’t just consume videos, you create them. You know the suite of tools on the platform and understand how to use each of them. Production experience is a plus.
You’re hands-on, able to own the creative process from ideation all the way through to execution. You are able to bring your ideas to life across various social and digital platforms, understanding best practices and nuances. You can create work for various formats, including static images, videos, GIFs, and more. Aside from working independently, you are someone who can collaborate with creative partners, too. You can help conceptualise and execute other creatives’ ideas. You understand how to build content for brands on a micro level, as well as how to create work for larger campaigns.
- Expertise and knowledge of the TikTok platform and other social platforms
- Experience with designing all things digital and social across formats and platforms
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere
- Maintain proper visual aesthetic as pertaining to colours, textures, treatments, fonts, branding
- Maintain proper visual content pertaining to the kinds of images, videos, and asset types
- A strong aesthetic sense, excellent attention to detail
- Ability to carry out a concept from start to completion independently and with partners
- Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
- Ability to follow direction, and give and take constructive criticism
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Culturally immersed and passionate about the pop culture space
- An eye for innovation – identifying emerging platforms and trends in the digital space
- Understanding of colloquialisms and internet-based trends
- Experience seeing work all the way through to completion
- Strong time management skills, can juggle multiple projects and tasks at once