What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, we’re proudly in the +100, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Here’s where you come in.
We are seeking a talented Influencer Manager who will manage and drive our Influencer expertise. Ideally, we want someone who is familiar with the APAC landscape and knows social media in and out in Thailand (and at times other parts of SEA)
- You will be involved in researching, sourcing and finding the best influencers for upcoming projects, matching the talent with the brief in an interesting and suitable manner
- You will manage the relationship with the KOL's used on projects, overseeing the negotiation, managing the contracting process and liaising with the talent to ensure they deliver to the brief
- You will assist VaynerMedia in content principles and the shooting guides for influencers/KOLs/Celebs in Thailand (and at times other parts of SEA)
- You will work with us on creating what the content principles for all KOL assets for a certain campaign, the brand's role and engagement with that content, and develop KOL briefing guides for video and photo production and help us create a virtual lab for KOL product presentation -- all the above for Thailand with possible global reapplication
- You will work on specific shooting guides per platform in order to make sure assets are as engaging and authentic as possible, always building on brand equity
- Do you know social media inside out?
- Have you worked either as an influencer, or with an influencer agency, to create amazing content for brands?
- Are you experienced in writing clear briefs and communicating with influencers from micro to celeb?
- Do you have an "eye" for design and eye-catching content?
- Are you Bilingual (Fluent in EN and TH)?
Then this is the role for you!