VaynerMedia is a full-service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across Creative, Strategy, Production, and Media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We’re looking for an Account Director / Group Account Director with social media experience to lead this work, by providing insights-driven strategies and creative guidance whilst strengthening client & partner agency relationships and mentoring your teams.
The task at hand:
- Deliver best-in-class client services and social media expertise to two blue-chip clients.
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor Client Service teams.
- Lead the strategic development and delivery of always-on social media and digital campaign, reporting into the Head of Client Services, and managing the day-to-day work of an Account Manager.
- Develop and deliver senior-level communications strategy to senior clients, derived from industry insights and category expertise. (Our client’s challenges become ours! We need to understand their highly individual market conditions, and the levers of growth to focus on that will drive business results)
- Lead and develop communications strategies that, ultimately, help grow brands and sell stuff
- Guide and contribute to the development of strategic recommendations, creative ideas and deliverables
- Be well versed in the various comms opportunities across the marketing mix, including Paid Media and Measurement opportunities in social and digital, to provide client recommendations on the proper channels and KPIs, based on brand-specific goals.
- Identify and help sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing spend.
- The ability to navigate a portfolio of brands within a larger conglomerate or business group, gain an understanding of their unique company architectures, to build and strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders
- Collaborate with the team leaders in other departments (Strategy, Creative, Production, Project Management, Analytics/Insights, Media) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output
- Contribute to the continued growth and stability of VaynerMedia, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today and tomorrow
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A social media expert
- A strategic thinker
- A team leader
- A strong communicator and presenter
- Proactive and drives teams forward
- Driven by delivering client services excellence, and best-in-class creative work
- Rigorous to a T and not ashamed of their healthy level of perfectionism.
- Able to work iteratively and at pace in a fast-moving agency.
- An infectious smile, upbeat demeanour, a warm personality and a collaborative approach.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Foster strong relationships and collaboration – with teams, with clients, with social platforms, with partner agencies
- A proven understanding and expertise in social media strategy, brand strategy and as how the social/digital space integrates with the wider marketing mix for blue-chip brands
- Doesn’t want to be defined by their job title.
- Rolls their sleeves up, gets stuck in and does what it takes
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part-time or fixed-term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.