VaynerCommerce is a Growth Engineering Firm. Initiated in 2018, it officially launched in 2020 as a new type of firm for modern brands to partner with to drive sustainable growth. VaynerCommerce is a digital-first firm that takes an engineering approach to driving sustainable growth. It was started by former early Shopify Plus employees, and was born from the frustration that brands were left with no good options in the market when it came to building sustainable online customer growth. VaynerCommerce services as a strategic partner, with an implementation arm across data science, engineering, design, financial modeling, media & creative, and merchandising for brands that want to sustainably grow their Direct-to-consumer business. VaynerCommerce works across Fortune 100, Venture Capital, and Private Equity-backed consumer brands.
We’re rigorous about how we build our team, and the work we focus on. We’re building some of the most complex solutions in the world of Commerce which requires hard work, collaborative teams, and creative problem solving.
What You Will Do:
Product Managers are the key strategic leads in the Product Management and Tech Services practice. The practice is responsible for building out end-to-end ecommerce products for our clients and providing best-in-class technology consulting services. Product Managers own the strategy, design, and development of innovative ecommerce and technology products that meet clients’ business needs. This role is highly cross-functional, collaborating with Growth, Design, and Engineering teams to deliver on client work.
You are exceptional at prioritizing work, setting expectations and communicating to stakeholders. You can develop a holistic understanding of clients’ businesses and think strategically about how to help them build and deliver successful ecommerce technology products that meet their business objectives. You have proven experience building customer-centric technology products, and you are well-versed in human-centric design. You understand and appreciate the scientific method. The ideal candidate has a proactive approach, can juggle multiple responsibilities and excels under pressure. They are comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility.
- Lead the ideation, road-mapping, technical development, and launch of innovative ecommerce solutions for clients
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities for the tech practice
- Drive product development with a team of designers and engineers
- As the creator and owner of product requirements, ensure our growth best practices, research, and market analysis is integrated into the requirements to develop performance-optimized solutions
- Build relationships with Growth, Performance, and Consulting divisions, and integrate their learnings into Product and Technology solutions
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand VaynerCommerce’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree (or proof of high fluid intelligence)
- 4+ years experience in building software products as a product manager
- Experience using data to solve business problems
- Experience as a product manager working with different sets of clients
- Experience in ecommerce strategy, UI/UX strategy, technology
- Communication and presentation experience
- Startup experience is a plus, but if you fit the qualities above you'll understand what we need
- Experience with Shopify Plus and the Shopify ecosystem
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner
- High EQ
- Passionate about building the next generation of innovative, performance-optimized ecommerce technology products
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial company and drive immediate results