What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, our size is proudly in the +100, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Who are you?
VaynerMedia APAC is searching for a Senior Project Manager star to lead the successful delivery of high caliber advertising assets for the grandest brands of the #now in the APAC landscape.
Here’s where you come in.
- Your daily bread is writing and executing statements of work, scope, tasks, timeline, budget, and development based on project requirements and plans.
- Make magic happen at all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects that include creative, social & digital content, builds, and events.
- Contribute to the VM processes and align with finance, client service, operations, and legal on project and client requirements.
- Own the final project assets: folders on the server, shared documents in the drive, and contracts in the box.
- Obsessed with meetings such as kick-offs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews just to get things done.
- You live and breathe the agency processes, including creative production, paid media, and digital builds while optimizing those processes.
- Give the big picture to the inter-departmental teams such as milestones, deliverables, and completion.
- You’re sharp in tracking scopes when change occurs -- you know exactly what to do.
- Collaborates with creative team leads to manage team tasks, next steps, manage bandwidth, and needed resources.
- +5 years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital ad or media space.
- Proficiency in English and Thai will be ideal
- Time management is your cup of tea.
- Experience in budget development and contract (SOW) writing.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Out of the box lead and practical hands-on experience in project management.
- You make and lead stuff to happen.
- Hungry for great work (and good food)
- Must have a life outside work.
- And did we mention project scoping?