What You Will Do:
The Editor supports VaynerTalent team by executing high level editing and motion graphics for video and images. Editors will work closely with team to turn out data driven, high converting video, imagery,and podcasts.
You are the unfiltered engine of the volume model. You live to make and connect with consumers with your unique methods of storytelling. You have 5 key areas that you excel at:
- Your strong sense for pacing and watchability allows you to edit great content that people want to watch.
- Working with text. You can create great designs by overlaying text on images, and come up with new and interesting ways to animate text in video.
- Your amazing skillset enables you to develop new styles of editing rather than simply relying on what has already been done.
- You work well with a team. You can incorporate historical learnings and feedback from Strategists in order to create the best Next performing creative possible.
- A strong understanding of how long things take, and an ability to communicate that to the team.
What We're Looking For:
- Edit and design large volumes of content across multiple media platforms and tools, with guidance from creative leadership
- Stellar editing skills with a strong sense for storytelling, pacing, watchability, and creative use of text.
- Create content that pulls consumer attention and drives both Click-through and Conversion
- Support team with ideation and with planning our productions with the edit in mind.
- Collaborate with your teammates and cross-funcitonal departments on rapid fire requests and tight timelines
- Attend creative brainstorms, kick offs, and team meetings contributing ideas and design strategy formulation
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- 5+ years professional editing experience, with a demonstrable passion for making creative content on a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Experience Editing with advanced level of proficiency in Premiere Pro and an intermediate or better understanding of After Effects.
- Audio specific editing knowledgeable with audio compression, equalization, noise gating, experience setting up live sets, and livestreams. Knowledge of best in class audio recording equipment
- Additional experience with any of the following is a plus
- Art/Design: Adobe Suite / Google Slides / Canvaa
- Writing: Google Docs / Word
- Ability to try new things within an edit and consistently come up with new high-converting ways to present information to a viewer.
- Responsible, accountable, and self starter who consistently demonstrates initiative
- Strong ability to collaborate with the individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial company and drive immediate results
- You’re incredibly passionate about the Direct-To-Consumer space
- You love to push the boundaries of creative thinking and content
- You’re not romantically attached to creative but instead love to leverage data and insights to inform your creative approach