VaynerMedia is a full service global agency that builds brands for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We’re looking for an energetic, driven and personable Media Manager to oversee and ensure the execution of media plans run smoothly from inception to completion, and line up with client goals and expectations.
The Media Manager will lead day-to-day communications with the client ensuring they are constantly updated with campaign performance and provide strategic and innovative direction to their clients strengthening client relationships. As the Media Manager, you will be responsible for planning, optimising and reporting campaigns to meet and surpass the clients’ success metrics.
In addition, the Media Manager will support the collaboration between departmental teams acting as a key driving force in planning ideation, media-execution, and media-led creative. This is a chance to work on world-famous brands at a world-famous agency. For the right person, this is the dream job!
The Task At Hand:
- Monitor campaigns for performance along with a team of Media Analysts and Senior Media Analysts, ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
- Create and present sophisticated media investment strategies to clients, derived from industry insights and QA reporting.
- Develop and deliver client-facing campaign reports to showcase performance, new business opportunities, and storytelling: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimisations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are highlighted.
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments and urgent client needs.
- Manage ad technology vendors needed to execute specific campaign work.
- Collaborate across disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands.
What We’re Looking For:
- Someone comfortable managing timelines and projects internally and externally, including task management as needed (i.e. 'owning' a Trello board, weekly tasks, google sheets, etc)
- People management experience, ideally managing 2-3 analysts who would be responsible for trafficking, QA'ing and optimising digital media, providing leadership, mentorship, vision and technical expertise
- Someone who builds positive relationships with internal and external teams
- Someone that lives for today’s digital consumer and constantly seeks out innovative partners/platforms to identify new opportunities
- An individual who demonstrates the ability to navigate a portfolio of brands and can gain an understanding of their unique company architectures, to build and strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders
- A person that is well versed in media who can utilise resources to help guide the client’s marketing goals in their respective markets (syndicated, proprietary, analyst data)
- An organised and efficient individual who enjoys working to implement systems to maximise personal work output, accountability, efficiency and consistency
- A driven individual who always wants to learn and educates others on their learnings
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience as a Media Manager in an agency environment
- Prior entrepreneurial street creds and/or BA/BS degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
- Experience leading and managing teams or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros
- Should be comfortable with a least two of the following areas/platforms:
- Ad trafficking/tagging/DCM
- Google stack
- FB stack
- one or multiple DSP platforms
- LinkedIn or other stack
- An empathetic, patient and collaborative spirit that fosters a positive day-to-day experience for their teammates.
- You live for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed and always looking to learn more.
- Has the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy and internal/external professionalism.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.