VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Strategy at VaynerMedia provides a crucial perspective on the business dynamics. We are a human centric, culture obsessed discipline where we dive deep into audience insights, media trends, cultural shifts, and tech innovations that inform our strategic recommendations. Our team is collectively redefining and modernizing the way our clients harness consumer and cultural intelligence, develop brand strategy and plan for attention.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide data analysis, research design and strategic insights for VaynerMedia clients.
- Deploy quantitative surveys and analyze resulting data for maximum insight and intelligence.
- Dive into and learn VaynerMedia tools, research and platforms to:
- Identify the most valuable audiences for our clients, balancing longer-term brand building objectives and real/near-real time results to be achieved.
- Conduct social listening and content audits.
- Conduct audience, category and brand analysis; leveraging our data, licensed data and/or clients’ 1st Party data.
- Collaborate with Analytics and Media to ensure a robust plan to measure the performance (in real/near-real time), increasing the probability of success through on-going optimization.
- Focus on people-based insights, supporting the development of distinct and differentiated audience understanding that is connected to strategic decisions and creative ways-in.
- Communicate through the lens of the consumer to address stakeholders’ concerns and perspectives.
- Begin to participate in the briefing of strategy and creative teams presenting insights deliverables with little oversight
- Develop and deliver cohesive analyses and presentations, both internally and externally
- Supports strategy leads with the relevant and necessary insights required for their strategic planning and deliverables for creative, communications and attention strategies.
- 1-3 years of experience in social listening and syndicated data for analysis, research design, strategic insights development.
- Knowledge of the capabilities of secondary research tools such as Crimson Hexagon, MRI, and Mintel to later be able to select and mine appropriate resources to answer insight requests.
- Promising ability to think strategically, with a balanced analytical and creative approach.
- Familiarity reviewing qualitative and quantitative research plus behavioral data to surface and interpret distinctive and differentiating insights.
- Collaborative and able to work with different disciplines, internal and external to achieve desired outcomes.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward and acting upon them swiftly.