Strategy at VaynerMedia provides a crucial perspective on the business dynamics. We are a human centric, culture obsessed discipline where we dive deep into audience insights, media trends, cultural shifts, and tech innovations that inform our strategic recommendations. Our team is collectively redefining and modernizing the way our clients harness consumer and cultural intelligence, develop brand strategy and plan for attention.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Articulate data-driven insights in a logical flow in order to deliver a compelling and enlightening story to client.
- Bring the consumer’s world to life through the use of qualitative and cultural mining, plus insightful synthesis of quantitative research.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and strategic skills to help solve clients’ business problems.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and identify new methodologies as it pertains to data and human centered research to deliver meaningful results for our clients.
- Evaluate creative concepts and communication opportunities and provide sound feedback and/or recommendations, as appropriate.
- Facilitating brainstorms, workshops and ideation sessions that drive greater creativity and innovation.
- Direct the strategic development of client presentations and other important communication; delivering clear, compelling and persuasive communications to all stakeholders.
- Be an ambassador in the development of new insights, audience segmentation and cultural analysis that will build and clients’ businesses.
- Responsible for growth and development of his/her direct reports / team by providing clear, direct, actionable and motivating feedback
- Brief creative teams for ideation and steer / facilitate brainstorms and workshops.
- Build and maintain client and external agency relationships.
- 7-10 years with strategically building brands at a top agency, working for Fortune 500 clients - must have experience understanding the intersection of business strategy, consumer insights and digital behavior in grounding big, purposeful ideas.
- Management experience, recognized for their ability to balance
- Strong leadership experience and recognized for their ability to balance mentorship and empowerment of the team, with ensuring quality of strategic output.
- Ability to review qualitative, quantitative research, and behavioral data and independently be able to dive into research tools to draw and interpret insights.
- Ability to interact with and influence people of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and collaborative results.
- Strategic thinking ability with balanced analytical and creative approach to integrated marketing planning.
- Understanding of multiple channels for communications and connections, and their role in brand and content marketing.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward and acting upon them swiftly.