VaynerMedia is looking for talented individuals with previous experience working for DTC brands to lead the development and execution of creative content rooted in insights for performance-driven marketing, with a focus on content that drives direct-response performance
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Set the example to foster an environment of a more judgement-free creative world, by producing and testing a high volume of insights-based content.
- Lead the development and execution of creative content rooted in insights for a performance-driven marketer, with a focus on content that drives direct-response performance.
- Collaborate with inter-agency departments and teams to develop a variety of content needs that meets creative and strategic criteria (client briefs, feedback, client KPIs, etc.), and delivers on measurable business results for your client
- Operate as quality control and brand steward for the creative team, and liaising between the team and your senior manager, including the Group Creative Director.
- Act as a dotted line to senior leadership, including C level stake-holders, to ensure creative excellence and meeting of brand objectives
- Lead the development and growth of each team member, providing evaluation, mentorship, counsel, and determining assignments and incentives as needed. Monitor performance and progress, and manage up to the leadership team when needed.
- Must understand, articulate, and strategically apply the latest platform, industry, creative trends, and digital best practices, always seeking the next opportunity for your brands.
- Attend client meetings and be the voice that communicates creative vision and processes, bringing stellar presentation skills to the table.
- Work to streamline creative processes to improve team structure at a wider level, providing input on wider operational systems as needed.
- Actively support and participate in new business projects.
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of advertising experience, developing and creating for digital / social strategies + campaigns. Bachelor's degree a plus
- Experience working with performance marketing clients, or experience working at direct to consumer and/or eCommerce focused brand
- Exceptional management experience leading large teams, including ability to qualify, prioritize and delegate workloads for your team.
- Experience building strong client relationships and build confidence as a leader who can manage work while successfully interpreting their brands
- Partner with clients to help them understand ideas and act as a guide in any situation, while able to pivot thinking and adjust style when necessary.
- Be adaptable, understanding and enforcing that a big idea can come from anywhere
- Mastery of industry and digital best practices coupled with a strong knowledge of platform/Industry/creative trends, in order to articulate and strategically apply to creative executions.
- Have a strong creative vision and understanding of client/ agency business needs and objectives, with a strong understanding of a brand in different spaces.