In A Nutshell:
Our media buying teams ensure the execution of media plans are running smoothly and line up with client goals and expectations. As a Senior Media Analyst you’ll be responsible for placing campaigns across various digital platforms, developing media buying strategies, and forecasting media spend to deliver against campaign goals.
What You’d Do:
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to “over-deliver” to clients.
- Bid/buy and place campaigns within Google DV 360 managing the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Collaborate with media planners on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement to develop media plans.
- Monitor campaigns for performance ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
- Create and occasionally present client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are shown and make recommendations by condensing or strengthening key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
- Manage platform relationships regularly via: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, etc.
- Oversee Media Analysts bandwidth assisting in the training and development of new and existing Media Analysts on the team.
What You’ve Got:
- 1 Year experience as a Media Planner/Buyer within an agency, entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
- Publisher/Partner Direct
- Connected TV/OTT (Roku, Hulu, etc.)
- Digital Audio (Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
- Any Additional Experience in the following a plus:
- DOOH, Non-Linear TV
- Experience working with analytics, attribution and measurement systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- You live for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed, always looking to learn more.
- You want to have an impact and are passionate about the work you do.
- You are always looking to adopt new techniques and technologies that are relevant for clients’ media strategies.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, collaborative, high-energy environment where you’re continuously solving problems creatively and analytically.