What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, we’re proudly in the +6, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it.
In VaynerMedia, our account managers are exceptional client service people. They collaborate to run and support the day-to-day management and organization of specific projects as well as the overall account management. They have high meticulous attention to detail and are working on establishing strong client relationships by showing capabilities that they understand the business and competitive landscape.
EXPERTISE - The skills and knowledge needed to excel in your role.
- Eats, breathes, and sleeps today’s digital & mobile consumer, with one goal in mind to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help them sell shit.
- Understands comprehensive clients’ business and category, with the ability to translate business problems into digital strategies and solutions
- Develops IATs/IMCs and presents VM in a strong, strategic way. You have the ability to spot when another agency poses a threat to our business and how to manage up and workaround.
- Works with clients, platform reps, and partner agencies to coordinate inter-agency planning processes for the creation of complete integrated marketing strategies in collaboration with all department leads.
- Well versed in common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of the social media platforms and their ecosystems.
- Embodies practitioner-level knowledge of marketing (online and off), with a specialty in online multimedia and advertising/media buying trends.
- Understands of social media specs/platform capabilities.
- Ensures the needs of clients are being met and strives to identify and resolve potential obstacles or performance issues before they arise.
- Establishes, build and manage new and existing relationships with major brands and businesses to ensure they adopt as many VM's services as possible
- Understands common marketing & media principles with a deep knowledge of the social media platforms and their ecosystems.
- Develops and delivers presentations aligned to the VaynerX principles highest standard.
- Shares best practises across the team to help educate others
- Leads the day to day delivery of specific project/campaign objectives.
- Executes comprehensive understanding of their clients’ business and category, with the ability to translate business problems into digital strategies and solutions
- Understands all of VM’s offerings, including Experience, VSolutions, UX, Talent, etc. and know-how and when to utilize these teams and their offerings.
- Communicates to Strategy, Creative, IPM and Media teams, whether delivering Client feedback or providing a POV.
- Anticipates production costs, logistics, watch-outs, and what ideas are doable / not doable within a client budget.
- Ensures client relationship health is closely tracked and communicated to leadership on a regular basis.
EXECUTION - Your ability to prioritise and deliver effectively with autonomy.
- Accountable for team performance and efficiency, owning and making measurable improvements on work quality and internal processes to ensure consistency and quality of product deliverables.
- Sets stretch goals and holds self and others to high standards of performance.
- Oversees ongoing critical tasks, as well as full reporting and analysis.
- Focuses on getting ahead of events and never satisfied with the status quo of execution.
- Strives for zero mistakes or flagged internal process issues
- Consistently acts with integrity and invests in building trust with all colleagues.
COMMUNICATION - Your ability to effectively interact, manage and inspire those around us.
- Contributes to internal (and some external team communications e.g. weekly and monthly newsletters)
- Creates presentations relevant to presenting own or team's work.
- Adapts communication to the specific audience.
- Presents complex, conceptual ideas in practical terms to others.
- Leads and actively participates in internal and external discussions
STRATEGIC THINKING -Your ability to forecast decision outcomes and conduct sound business judgment.
- Adapts deliverables to meet client needs
- Anticipate obstacles and apply practical solutions.
- Collaborates with internal, cross-disciplinary teams to produce the greatest work product for the client.
- Establishes self as the subject matter expert and knowledge share across the agency and empower others through discipline slack channels, and/or other forums