What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, we’re proudly in the +65, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it.
Well, now we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social media even more than us. Do you know all of the latest trends? Memes? And TikToks? Maybe you’ve dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power of social media and community management to change hearts, minds, and drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then let’s talk.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are both a creative and analytical person
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
- Be the brand voice for a major brand in Malaysia - interacting with consumers via brand handles, conceptualizing cool ways to embed the brand in culture
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of creatives, media planners/buyers, and strategists to develop amazing social content for the Malaysia market
- Post as the brand’s account on social networks, responsible for posts, replies and general content
- Works on new ways to engage the digital community, as advocates of the brand
- Brainstorm ideas on how to recruit more community members for the brand, across social and digital platforms
- Works with designers to own content calendars and campaign execution
- Research, ideation, deck-making, presenting to clients, trying products and writing. Lots of writing.
- Executing content strategies into fun, creative social posts.
- Keep up to date with pop culture, trends, creative communities and new technologies.
- Identify creative partners or collaborations in Malaysia, with global connectivity
- BSc or BA degree (Marketing or Business) or fantastic street creds
- 3+ years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social/editorial
- An innate sense of “what works” on social media; and experience using social platforms
- The experience involves executing digital campaigns with brilliant thinking and clever copy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. A grammar that’s on fleek.
- Additional languages or experience in other Southeast Asian countries are a plus.
- Highly creative, forward-thinking and witty
- Bi-lingual in Malay and English