VaynerCommerce is a Growth Engineering Firm. Initiated in 2018, it officially launched in 2020 as a new type of firm for modern brands to partner with to drive sustainable growth. VaynerCommerce is a digital-first firm that takes an engineering approach to driving sustainable growth. It was started by former early Shopify Plus employees, and was born from the frustration that brands were left with no good options in the market when it came to building sustainable online customer growth. VaynerCommerce services as a strategic partner, with an implementation arm across data science, engineering, design, financial modeling, media & creative, and merchandising for brands that want to sustainably grow their Direct-to-consumer business. VaynerCommerce works across Fortune 100, Venture Capital, and Private Equity-backed consumer brands.
We’re rigorous about how we build our team, and the work we focus on. We’re building some of the most complex solutions in the world of Commerce which requires hard work, collaborative teams, and creative problem solving.
We’re looking for a talented Digital Project Manager who will thrive in a dynamic environment where you will manage innovative eCommerce projects. You should be comfortable being client-facing, working with multiple agency partners, and internal teams such as strategy/growth, creative, tech, and quality assurance. This position reports to the Director of Project Management.
The task at hand:
- Plan, architect, and execute project management/development staying within project requirements, budget, and timeframes.
- Confirm and detail scope and requirements for requests, working with internal teams to accurately quote time and budget to clients.
- Create and maintain timelines, and required documentation for each stage of projects.
- Conduct internal and client meetings to discuss project progress and to ensure that objectives are understood and achieved, establishing team rapport.
- Maintain contact with client to ensure proper communication of expectations and deliverables.
- Utilize PM software for all project management software needs.
- Extract, review, and approve your project monthly retainer hours reports for all clients.
- Update and maintain the Billing Document that keeps track of payments, outstanding invoices, new projects, etc.
- Ensure projects are properly completed by maintaining ongoing contact with all stakeholders.
- Work with all departments to help gather company resources needs and fairly allocate resources.
- Kick off projects and tasks to internal resources concisely and efficiently. Track, estimate, and record hours of work for each project in the project management time tracking system.
- Pull budget analyses for your projects regularly to provide ongoing margin and profitability reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strive to provide knowledge and deliver service that exceeds client expectations.
- Contribute creative and innovative ideas; gather insights, facts and data to enrich the planning and creative processes for the client and internal teams.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years of experience working at a digital agency
- The ability to translate eCommerce strategies into smart and sound tactics and deliverables
- An understanding of the greater eCommerce ecosystem, especially the operational cycle and what happens behind the scenes from the moment a consumer clicks “order” to that package arriving at his/her doorstep
- An ability to take complex issues or technologies and frame them simply for internal and external audiences
- A desire to help grow a foundational department as a true team player
- Experience working with Workfront is preferred.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
- Stress-tolerant, quick thinking, accurate, and calm under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented