What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York City, we’re also in 7 offices across the globe and now at +1000. VM APAC is proudly in the +80 regionally, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC Team is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative, and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
We are now ready to hire an IT Manager that will manage the full scope of our internal IT infrastructure, systems, software, hardware, and network.
Who are you?
You’re highly organized, detail-oriented, an analytical thinker and a skilled multi-tasker who handles even the most stressful situations with a smile. You understand the fast-paced nature of the world of agency and take the confidentiality and importance of the role with the utmost professionalism. You pride yourself on your ability to manage your time, stay up to speed on daily tasks, and get a serious sense of accomplishment when things are knocked-off your to-do list.
The task at hand (listed in priority order):
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Managing and reporting on the allocation of IT budget
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
We treasure personality and can-do attitude yet we do know that these qualifications lead to success in this role.
TECHNICAL SKILLS EXPERIENCE
- Hardware: Assembly, Maintenance, Peripherals, Printers, Drivers, Troubleshooting
- Software: Installation, Debugging, MIcrosoft Office, Adobe GoLive, Adobe Photoshop
- Operating System: MIcrosoft Windows 10, Windows 8, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS
- Networks: Configurations, Servers, Routers, TCP/IP Socket, Programming, SQL, LAN Technology, CISCO,
- Security: Virus Protection, Maintenance, Monitoring, Backup Management, DIsaster Recovery