Forged in the formative years of VaynerMedia, Sasha serves ambitious leaders with a growth mindset. We’ve taken our combined decades of experience working on F500 brands in all sectors and right-sized it for today’s growing brands. Whether through brand strategy and identity, marketing playbooks, or execution across the digital media landscape, we help build businesses that last.
- You have experience with both new technology and digital platforms
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You want to work with clients to impact their business and think of innovative solutions, not just answer a brief
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
What You'll Do:
- Oversee Media Analysts and Senior Media Analysts providing leadership, mentorship, vision and technical expertise.
- Monitor campaigns for performance along with a team of Media Analysts and Senior Media Analysts, ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
- Create and present sophisticated media investment strategies to clients, derived from industry insights and QA reporting.
- Partner with media leads and internal client service teams to manage, nurture and develop client relationships.
- Develop and deliver client-facing campaign reports to showcase performance, new business opportunities, and storytelling: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are highlighted.
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments and urgent client needs.
- Manage ad technology vendors needed to execute specific campaign work.
- Collaborate across disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic digital media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands.
What You've Got:
- 3-4 years experience media agency experience as a Media Buyer (Activation, Investment) with entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree
- Experience leading and managing a team or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube*
- Programmatic - Adobe Media Optimizer, Google Ads, Xandr
- Publisher Direct: OTT/ Content Partnerships
- Any Additional Experience in the following a plus: Search, Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Experience working with analytics, attribution and measurement systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- An empathetic, patient and collaborative spirit that fosters a positive day-to-day experience for their teammates.
- You live for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed and always looking to learn more.
- Have the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy and internal/external professionalism.