VaynerX, LLC is a full-service global communications and advertising agency built for the now. VaynerX is the holding company for VaynerMedia, LLC (and its international entities), Vayner3, LLC, Gallery Media Group, LLC (including its publishing properties, PureWow.com and One137pm.com), Sasha Group, LLC, Tingley Lane trading, LLC, VaynerCommerce, LLC, and Eva Nosidam, LLC. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof centred on driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and our family of companies has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, Amsterdam, APAC and LATAM.
Forged in the formative years of VaynerMedia, The Sasha Group serves ambitious leaders with a growth mindset. We’ve taken our combined decades of experience working on F500 brands in all sectors and right-sized it for today’s growing brands. Whether through brand strategy and identity, marketing playbooks, or execution across the digital media landscape, we help build businesses that last.
- You have experience across social and digital media channels, specifically handling biddable media channels
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- You want to work with clients to impact their business and think of innovative solutions, not just answer a brief
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
What You'll Do:
- Oversee Media Analysts and Senior Media Analysts providing leadership, mentorship, vision and technical expertise.
- Monitor campaigns for performance along with a team of Media Analysts and Senior Media Analysts, ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
- Create and present sophisticated media investment strategies to clients, derived from industry insights and QA reporting.
- Partner with media leads and internal client service teams to manage, nurture and develop client relationships.
- Develop and deliver client-facing campaign reports to showcase performance, new business opportunities, and storytelling: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are highlighted.
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments and urgent client needs.
- Manage ad technology vendors needed to execute specific campaign work.
- Collaborate across disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic digital media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands.
What You've Got:
- 3-5 years experience media agency experience as a Media Buyer (Activation, Investment) with entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree
- Experience leading and managing a team or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube*
- Programmatic - Adobe Media Optimizer, Google Ads, Xandr
- Publisher Direct: OTT/ Content Partnerships
- Any Additional Experience in the following a plus: Search, Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Experience working with analytics, attribution and measurement systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- An empathetic, patient and collaborative spirit that fosters a positive day-to-day experience for their teammates.
- You live for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed and always looking to learn more.
- Have the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy and internal/external professionalism.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $75k-$87k
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health and Wellness benefits
Location - remote based in any of the following states: NY, NJ, CT, TN, MD, NC, CO, CA, GA, TX, FL