What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York City, we’re also in 7 offices across the globe and now at +1000. VM APAC is proudly in the +80 regionally, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia’s global People & Experience Team (P.E.T) is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic HR solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
We partner with leaders and our people to help them fulfill their potential and realize transformational outcomes for our clients. We share accountability for not only people initiatives, but also the success of the organization we support. Each of us has a broad background in many areas of HR, and we are experts in addressing a wide variety of employee, management, and organizational challenges. But we’re also fun. We are by turns service with a smile, cat and dog herders, camp counselors, and grand visionaries.
Who are you?
You’re highly organized, detail-oriented, an analytical thinker and a skilled multi-tasker who handles even the most stressful situations with a smile. You understand the fast-paced nature of the world of human resources and take the confidentiality and importance of the role with the utmost professionalism. You pride yourself on your ability to manage your time, stay up to speed on daily tasks, and get a serious sense of accomplishment when things are knocked-off your to-do list.
The task at hand (listed in priority order):
- Support our local HR Operations team as we scale, operate, and move quicker. No task is too small for you to tackle, and you take a team approach to anything thrown at you.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with stakeholders, other internal teams (both local and global), and most importantly within HR to become a trusted member of our Singapore team.
- Live and breathe the talent acquisition and management process from spotting unicorns to hiring and on-boarding.
- Employee growth, wellness, engagement and benefits are what we do BEST with our ever-growing list of programs, activities, and learning opportunities -- and this should be your cup of tea. We find this essential to the motivation and happiness of our employees, and so we always want to put our best foot forward.
- Handle HR administrative tasks with 101% database accuracy within our HR systems such as HiBob, ADP Payroll, LinkedIn Recruiter, and a bunch of excel spreadsheets. In fact, you have an eye for perfection in this area.
- Eventually, you will learn and embrace the Vayner Culture in your first 90 days and we want you to own the spirit and advocate it to every step you make as you thrive and grow with us.
- You are task-oriented and a brilliant HR doer who loves to get going while ticking the right boxes in the to-do list.
- Lastly, spark enthusiasm to everything you do, we believe everyone's got brilliant ideas. But what sets our People & Experience team apart from the rest? It's making a beeline for out-of-the-box proactivity with the ability to roll your sleeves up and make things happen.
We treasure personality and can-do attitude yet we do know that these qualifications lead to success in the HR Associate role.
- 1+ years of experience as an HR Executive, Assistant, or Associate.
- Prior work experience in a media agency or start-up industry (internships included) is a plus
- Experience in talent acquisition and management (recruitment, selection, placement and exit)
- Lead heart first, care deeply about both people and outcomes
- Adept and comfortable working through frequent change in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- A team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Have a strong interest and ability in HR analytics
- Diverse communicator to all levels within the organization
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion
- Thrives in a company of good people
- Additional languages or experience in other Southeast Asian countries are a plus.
- Already writing a better job description than this one….
- Genuine belief in bringing your full self to what you do everyday, see “work” as a calling and a passion
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send us your resume. Let us know how you take us to the next level. VaynerMedia APAC and the People and Experience Team value individuality and variety, so use your judgment and write in your own voice. If you practice a craft, curate a blog, or have an interesting side hustle, we’d love to hear about it.