VaynerMedia is a full-service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across Creative, Strategy, Production, and Media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We're looking for an IT Support Specialist to assist with the day-to-day technology needs of our full-service digital agency. Are you the IT superhero we’re looking for?
Who are you?
We’re looking for someone with a strong Apple background. In this role, your primary responsibility will be the setup and support of Mac hardware for the London office. Previous experience as a Mac Genius, substantial experience in an all-Mac company, or knowledge of Apple’s repair strategy, is a requirement of the role.
You should also be familiar with supporting software such as G Suite for Business, Microsoft 365, and Adobe Creative Cloud, some of our core platforms. Ideally you have some experience as an administrator of these platforms, but at minimum you should feel confident supporting these applications and helping our users work through technical issues. We are also looking for someone with experience supporting a large remote workforce. As we navigate the challenges of teams working remotely, you should feel as comfortable working with someone in Singapore as you would in person in your local office.
When it comes to helping your fellow employees, you are warm, friendly, and bring empathy to every interaction. You’re also resourceful. Patient. You’re as cool as the other side of the pillow, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. You can adapt to change at a moment’s notice, and you know how to communicate effectively with everyone around you.
This role requires the right mix of technical skills, customer service, heart and hustle: are you up for the challenge?
- Deploy and troubleshoot Mac computers for our London office and provide other technical support as needed
- Provide remote technical support for the Singapore office
- Set up user accounts for new and existing employees
- Resolve issues in VaynerX’s IT ticketing system
- Follow and enforce policies established by the Global IT team
- Ensure that A/V equipment in office conference rooms is functional and up to date
- Work with UK-specific vendors to resolve such things as office internet connectivity or phone issues
- Work with US based systems admins to provide hands-on support for on-site servers and network hardware
The ideal candidate has:
- 1+ years of technical support experience supporting Mac computers
- Some experience supporting Windows PCs, Microsoft Office, G Suite, and Adobe products
- Strong technical ability and excellent customer service skills
- Strong awareness of new technology and emerging social media platforms
- Some experience with A/V setup and live events
- The ability to adapt to change and work through ambiguity
- Ability to work as part of a global team, but with limited local supervision
- Strong attention to detail and laser focus on IT processes
A big plus:
- Experience with enterprise management tools like JAMF and Meraki Systems Manager
- Experience with server installations and configurations
- Experience working in managed office environments and collaborating with managed service providers and other vendors
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part-time or fixed-term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.