NOTE: This Creator position is a first of its kind, entry level position located in Los Angeles. If offered the job you must be available to work in our Los Angeles office, 40 hours a week.
As a Creator at VaynerMedia you are a strategic and creative thinker, storyteller, and doer. This is a great role for a Creator with a passion for teen/pop culture and a keen understanding of social media trends.
Most importantly, you MUST love social media! You are someone who lives on the platforms. You know the creators, spot the trends, and understand best practices. You don’t just consume content you create it. You know the suite of tools on the platforms and understand how to use each of them. Production experience is a plus.
You’re hands-on, able to own the creative process from ideation all the way through to execution. You are able to bring your ideas to life across various social and digital platforms, understanding best practices and nuances. You can create work for various formats, including static images, videos, GIFs, and more. Aside from working independently, you are someone who can collaborate with creative partners, too. You can help conceptualize and execute other creatives’ ideas. You understand how to build content for brands on a micro level, as well as how to create work for larger campaigns.
- Experience with designing all things digital and social across formats and platforms
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity and experience in making creative content on social media platforms - Tweets, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop
- Maintain proper visual aesthetic as pertaining to colors, textures, treatments, fonts, branding
- Maintain proper visual content as pertaining to the kinds of images, videos, and asset types
- A strong aesthetic sense, excellent attention to detail
- Ability to carry out a concept from start to completion independently and with partners
- Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
- Ability to follow direction, and give and take constructive criticism
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Eye for innovation – identifying emerging platforms and trends in the digital space
- Understanding of colloquialisms and internet based trends
- Experience seeing work all the way through to completion
- Strong time management skills, can juggle multiple projects and tasks at once
- Passion for teen culture
- Bonus: prior experience working within the skincare industry
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.