VaynerMedia is a full-service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across Creative, Strategy, Production, and Media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We’re looking for an Account Director to lead this work, by providing insights-driven strategies, strengthening client & partner agency relationships, collaborating with cross-departmental teams, while growing and mentoring your teams.
The task at hand:
- Inspire, motivate, and mentor Client Service teams in VaynerMedia's commitment to providing best-in-class integrated marketing counsel (including social, digital & ATL) while contributing to the career growth of your team members. You will communicate directly into the Head Of Client Partnerships and Managing Director and direct client accounts while managing and motivating Account Managers as direct reports.
- Develop and deliver senior-level communications strategy to senior clients, derived from industry insights and category expertise. (Our client’s challenges become ours! We need to understand their highly-individual market conditions, and the levers of growth to focus on that will drive business results)
- Lead and develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help them sell stuff
- Guide and contribute to the development of Creative ideas and deliverables
- Be well versed in the various Paid Media and Measurement opportunities in social, digital, and broader marketing mix, to provide client recommendations on the proper social & digital KPIs, based on brand-specific goals.
- Identify and help sell-through incremental campaign opportunities to clients, that help them achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing spend.
- The ability to navigate a portfolio of brands within a larger conglomerate or business group, gain an understanding of their unique company architectures, to build and strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders
- Responsible for assignments centred around operational and internal initiatives, as provided by the Leadership team
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Creative, Production, Analytics/Insights, Media, Community Management) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output
- Contribute to the continued growth and stability of VaynerMedia, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today and tomorrow
The ideal candidate has:
- Driven by delivering client services excellence, and best-in-class creative work
- Rigorous to a tee and not ashamed of their healthy level of perfectionism.
- Able to work iteratively and at pace in a fast-moving agency.
- Advanced written and presentation communication skills.
- Strong team leadership skills that ensure they can drive the team forwards even in testing circumstances.
- Experience leading and managing growing teams
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.
- A proven understanding and expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space and how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for blue-chip brands
- Foster strong relationships and collaboration with cross-discipline teams that include Creative, Project Management, Media, and Analytics -- from initial brief and brainstorm, to campaign execution and measurement
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
- An infectious smile, upbeat demeanour, and warm personality that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture.
- Understands the value of idea-led, platform-agnostic creative work
- Experience in delivering TV advertising
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part-time or fixed-term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.