The Vice President, Media will lead the media team on a day to day basis, driving the overall approach to media execution across all digital and traditional touchpoints. This role will drive thought leadership on campaign strategies, audience segmentation, data-driven media plans, and will apply industry-leading technologies to deliver optimal program performance.
The VP will also be responsible for confidently developing and leading all media pitch presentations to drive new business development. This person would continuously focus on revenue retention, increasing product adoption and media spend.
- Advanced written and presentation communication skills with the ability to command an audience's attention and displays an exceptional gravitas
- An individual who demonstrates the ability to navigate a portfolio of brands within a larger conglomerate or business group, gain an understanding of their unique company architectures, to build and strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders
- Interface with select senior client executives to provide thought leadership on media strategies, tactics, and performance, as well as other emerging media opportunities.
- Keeps up to date on the latest within the holding company and industry at large, ensuring the practice evolves ahead of key competitors and threats.
- Continuous focus on revenue retention, increasing product adoption and media spend.
- Partners with Client Account to define a workflow for cross-selling opportunities
- Participate and lead in new business pitches and presentations.
Team Leadership & Development
- Establishes and encourages a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity.
- Motivates, leads, and manages internal teams, working collaboratively to drive programs that meet our clients’ business objectives.
- Conducts performance reviews and career path plans for direct reports. Encourages attendance in training programs to build and develop new skills and capabilities.
- Enforces development and documents of best practices for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the Group.
- Sets standards on new optimization tools/techniques.
- A proven understanding and expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space and how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for Fortune 500 size brands
- Lead/facilitate the Media Planning and Buying processes for all paid media channels: search, display, social and traditional channels to enable holistic cross-channel strategies and activation plans.
- Have ultimate responsibility for the execution of the client campaigns with operational excellence and relentless pursuit of performance
- A proven track record of large-scale media buying proficiency across several buying/ biddable platforms with particular depth in the following:
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
- Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
- Publisher/Partner Direct
- Connected TV/OTT (Roku, Hulu, etc.)
- Digital Audio (Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
- Paid Search (Google, Bing, Amazon)
- Fluency with analytics, attribution and measurement systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- Experience working with attribution partners
- Foot Traffic: Placed, 9th Decimal, PlaceIQ,