VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We are creators, creative industry rogues and stars. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet and the world wants to see. We’re curious, hungry and passionate about what we do - and the people we do it with. We move so fast and make so much good stuff it's tough to keep up with. And we need more folks just like us, the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros. But above all - passionate makers and culture shakers.
Want in? We love subversive artists, obsessive makers, dedicated creators and we don’t care if you’re baby fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. What’s your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Retired logger? Are you an Insta-feind? An unabashed Tik Tokker? Or both? We’re down with all of that. Just as long as you love making and are really good at it.
- Has a demonstrable passion for making creative content across a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Extraordinary design, editing and/or writing skills
- Actual videography or design education OR the equivalent professional experience OR side-hustle/passion project that shows your skills and stuff
- Familiar working with almost every content creation format out there: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite & design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.
- Self-starter - unafraid to move from thinking to doing - from ideas to making
- Responsible, accountable, cool and always kind because you love the magic of collaboration and learning
The Gig Is:
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips and films
- Collaborating with our creative and strategy teams, to create and manipulate video, photography, copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories etc.
- Honing your design, editing and writing skills utilising standard industry software and social platforms
- Wrangling, rolling with your teammates on rapid fire requests and seriously tight timelines while keeping a chill, proactive attitude
- Sharing your passion and skills and learning craft from others - adding your ambition to that of the agency
- Proficiency in French and Engish essential
- This is a project role for a 4-5 month period
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.