What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, we’re proudly in the +65, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Our digital agency weaves together creative, media and content in symphonic harmony with bright, talented individuals that live and breathe social.
Well, now we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social media even more than us. Do you know all of the latest trends? Memes? And TikToks? Maybe you’ve dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power of social media and community management to change hearts, minds, and drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then let’s talk.
We are looking for a Senior Strategist with 3+ years of experience in building brands on social media in the Asia Pacific region. This role can be based in Singapore or remotely within Asia.
EXPERTISE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Familiarity with top social media platforms -- including but not limited to FB, IG, YT, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Weibo, WeChat, LINE, Little Red Book, etc.
- A keen sense of content development, and what works on social media.
- Have designed and deployed social listening projects, and analyze data for actionable insights and intelligence - must be proficient or intermediate in understanding data analytics.
- Able to craft content calendars, caption banks, and trendjacking posts with ease.
- Well versed with the ability to leverage VaynerMedia tools, research and platforms to: perform content audits, collaborate with the media team to provide holistic success measurement frameworks.
- Brings the consumer’s world to life for creative teams and clients using qualitative and cultural mining and insightful synthesis of quantitative research to inform a strategic approach.
- Develop distinct and differentiated audience segmentations that are connected to strategic decisions and creative ways-in.
- Articulate effective strategic rationale and logic flow that will help form a compelling story.
- Deck crafter - someone that can detail out ideas and insights that are clear and can sell!
- Ample experience in digital agency life and content creation to fully grasp the technical aspects of creating content as well as understanding the digital consumer journey and how to engage through a digital architecture map for end-to-end campaigns.
- Delivers work independently on all tasks and achieves results at pace with energy and drive.
- Actively participate in collaboration sessions with other teams.
- Executes strong sense of priority level and urgency; and knows how to act on the critical difference between the two.
- Manages the ongoing performance of different tasks or projects, as well as understanding and ownership of internal processes for quality assurance.
- Administers agreed goals or projects by dealing to challenges in a responsive and constructive way.
- Strives for zero mistakes or flagged internal process issues on work output.
- Fosters positive internal communication and collaboration with all internal teams.
- Ensures presented ideas are clear and understood.
- Highlights new ideas to the team and external stakeholders when appropriate.
- Provides clear, professional, timely and helpful information to the team or external clients and partners.
- Professional EN Fluency is required; and professional bilingual proficiency is strongly preferred, especially for JP, KR, TH, ID.