We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Search Engine Optimization Analyst to join our growing APAC Team. Your primary role is to use research and analysis to improve our clients’ search engine results. You must have excellent analytical, communication, and research skills to understand clients and provide them with the best optimization possible.
- You will plan, develop and implement SEO (and possibly SEM!) strategies for our clients.
- You will work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- You act as the client’s partner in representing their point of view internally and when reviewing work, and leverage this perspective when providing feedback to the team and presenting to the client.
- You show excellent results in marketing or campaign efforts by setting achievable goals.
- You identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- You strategize optimization to shoot up clients' search engine result rankings.
- You master metrics and monitor performance, redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs to evaluate SEO strategies.
- You lead and align goals by constant communication with other teams
- You manage the SEO strategy by collaborating and sharing with other members of your team.
- You ensure website content which includes blog posts and page descriptions are written in superb quality.
- You manage effectively the webs links and contents to maximize optimization and rankings in search engines.
- You prepare and present reports regularly, both internally and to external clients.
- You identify buyer personas to better target identified audiences.
- You manage client expectations regularly ensuring clear communication across updates, timelines, recommending adjustments, creating presentations, etc.
- You contribute to the continued growth and stability of VaynerMedia, by being empowered to make decisions that are best for the company both today and tomorrow
- Successfully developed and executed SEO initiatives in the APAC region.
- Significant experience in Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Deep understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
- Highly proficient in all aspects of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Understands social media content management systems such as WordPress.
- Experience in competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Loves data mining tools, keyword search, analysis of the high volume of data
- Understands customer growth, promotion, and other aspects of marketing.
- Strategic understanding of SEO and paid search, along with executional experience and the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities