We are seeking a talented Influencer Manager who will manage and drive our Influencer expertise. Ideally, we want someone who is familiar with the APAC landscape and bilingual who knows the social media in and out in China, Japan, Korea or Thailand.
- You will assist VaynerMedia in content principles and the shooting guides for influencers/KOLs/Celebs in China, Japan, and possibly the US.
- You will work with us on creating what the content principles for all KOL assets for a certain campaign, the brand's role and engagement with that content, and develop KOL briefing guides for video and photo production and help us create a virtual lab for KOL product presentation --- all the above for china and japan with possible global reapplication
- You will work on specific shooting guides per platform in order to make sure assets are as engaging and authentic as possible, always building on brand equity
- Do you know social media inside & out?
- Have you worked either as an influencer, or with an influencer agency, to create amazing content for brands?
- Are you experienced in writing clear briefs, and communicating with influencers from micro to celeb?
- Do you have an "eye" for design and eye-catching content?
- Are you bi-lingual (Fluent in EN and CN/JP/KR/TH)?
- Then this is the role for you!