At VaynerMedia, we’re lucky that everyone within our walls thinks creatively – and shares a passion for building communities and understanding a world of micro-content. We are seeking an expert 3D Motion Designer & Editor to join our passionate team of visual content creators.
EXPERTISE - The skills and knowledge needed to excel in your role
- You’re creative and editorial by nature.
- You excel as a visual storyteller.
- You have a natural love for design.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You master creating short-form content for digital platforms like FB, IG, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
- You are resourceful, responsive and eager to get the job done - all with a smile on your face.
- You are experienced in creating and editing 3D Motion video content for a variety of digital platforms and broadcast for a diverse range of clients.
- You edit both live-action and animation projects.
- You manage media assets and archive on all company projects
- You contribute to opportunities to develop original content and concepts for web and mobile.
- You mold daily short-form motion graphic assets for all digital social media channels.
- You create after effects templates to increase daily content output.
- You collaborate with design, video & social/editorial teams to conceptualize and create storyboards, motion graphics & animations for current & emerging platforms.
- You work with the creative team to evolve and develop aesthetic while maintaining consistency across all assets and channels.
- You eat, live and breathe the current industry & design trends to keep client’s brands innovative and fresh for our audience across all publishing platforms.
- You have 3-5 years experience in 3D, video/film production as editor
- You’re expert in Adobe Creative Cloud suite of programs (i.e. Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator)
- You’re knowledgeable in AVID, AVID Symphony, Pro Tools
- You’re proficient in sound design, mixing, and color correction
- You have a strong understanding of post-production workflow
- You’re adept at organizing projects, managing workload for multiple projects, and meeting deadlines
- You’re comfortable with Google Apps suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc)
- You have the ability to communicate needs in a positive and productive fashion
- You execute high editing techniques.
- You’re resourceful, diligent, creative in problem-solving with high attention to detail.
- You’re able to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines with minimal direction at times.
- You have adequate knowledge of contemporary cameras, file formats, codecs, and their proper handling in a post workflow.
If this is YOU -- come and join us :)