NOTE: This Creator position is a first of its kind, entry level position with an annual salary starting at $32k.This position is located in New York City, if offered the job you must be available to work in our New York City offices, 40 hours a week.
We are creators, creative industry rogues, and SuperBowl stars. We are not just on the internet; we are creating the stuff the internet wants to see. We’re insane for what we do and the people we do it with. We move so fast and make so much good shit that we can’t even keep up with ourselves. So, we need more folks just like us, the unconventional, less-obvious, unseasoned (or over seasoned) creative pros. But above all - passionate makers and culture shakers.
Want in? We love subversive artists, obsessive makers, dedicated creators and we don’t care if you’re baby fresh to the workforce or working on your third act. What’s your hustle? Documentarian? DJ? Sports junkie? Fashionista? Blogger? Vlogger? Retired logger? Are you an Insta-feind? An unabashed Tik Tokker? Or both? We’re down with all of that. Just as long as you love making shit and are really good at it.
- Has a demonstrable passion for making creative content on a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Extraordinary design, editing and / or social media writing skills
- Actual videography or design education OR the equivalent professional experience
- Familiar working with almost every content creation formats out there: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite & design templates in Canva or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, TikTok, Instagram, FB Live, etc.!
- Responsible, accountable, cool and always kind because you love the magic of collaboration
The Gig Is:
- Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos, stories, copy, etc.)
- Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips
- Collaborating with our creative and strategy teams, including our Founder & CCO, to create and manipulate video, a plethora of photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories etc.
- Honing your design, editing and blurb writing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Wrangling and rolling with your teammates on rapid fire requests and seriously tight timelines while keeping a chill, proactive attitude.
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.