VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programmes across Creative, Strategy, Production, and Media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We are looking for a collaborative, creative, and highly organised storyteller to join the team as a Video Editor.
The task at hand:
- Creating branded, attention-grabbing content for mobile and digital / social-first consumption
- Comfortably work both independently and collaboratively through all stages of a social-first production, including pre pro/planning, through to post pro, from ingest to colour grading, from the first offline to the final audio mix.
- Keeping up on the latest trends and evolution of technology in our industry
- Taking and implementing feedback in a constructive and timely manner
The ideal candidate has:
- Many campaigns under their belt, always keeping a positive, problem solving attitude when faced with a challenge
- Solid experience executing work in digital and social media (vertical video executions), including a knowledge of specific mastering requirements
- Ability to design titles and motion graphics
- Advanced Creative Suite skills including Premiere and After Effects. Knowledge of Avid and experience in photography are strong bonuses
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.