VaynerMedia is a full-service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across Creative, Strategy, Production, and Media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to help drive this work, by providing insights-driven strategies, strengthening client & partner agency relationships and collaborating with cross-departmental teams.
The task at hand:
- Support the Account Director for a portfolio of integrated creative and media accounts–ensuring we are delivering for the client’s business everyday
- Contribute to the creative development of your accounts; working alongside the Account Director to help lead and shape the creative work based on the client’s business objectives and brief to the agency
- Supporting in proactively identifying needs of the client and business to sell-through incremental opportunities that help clients achieve the most efficient returns & results on their overall marketing dollars
- Collaborate with other departments (Creative, Production, Analytics/Insights, Media, Community Management) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output
- Partner with Account Director to drive the overall business health of client engagements from strategic account & business planning to resourcing & financial.
The ideal candidate is:
- Relentlessly focused on building strong client relationships–becoming a trusted day-to-day partner with a deep understanding of your client’s industry (and ours) & the challenges that they face
- Experienced in working with clients, platform reps, and partner agencies to coordinate inter-agency planning processes for the creation of complete integrated marketing strategies in collaboration with other internal department leads
- Well versed in common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of creative and media across major digital and social channels
- Able to effectively track and manage client budgets to help the growth and efficient running of your business
- A strategic thinker, well organised, detail-orientated and always on the hunt for finding new and better ways to grow and improve our clients’ business
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.