VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
The task at hand:
- Conceptualise, create, design, visualise content for social platforms
- Produce creative solutions from internal briefs, self-initiate ideas and proactively contribute to their execution
- Have an excellent knowledge of social platforms, industry innovations and trends
- Manage your own time and ensure work is completed within time and budget
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Able to work quickly and stay calm under pressure
- An accurate and detailed approach to your work
- Experience in design for social media platforms
- Able to develop initial designs through to final execution
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have experience in a digital agency
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authoriSed to work in the U.K.