VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We are looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, and highly organized problem solver to join the team as a Senior Project Manager.
The task at hand:
- Take the lead on planning and managing large, complex projects with many workstreams in their entirety, from brief to delivery
- Taking your project plan and making it a reality by mobilising the best teams (internal and external) around the vision, and providing a clear picture of expected outcomes
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of the project, both internally and with clients, working closely with each member of the team ensuring each milestone is met on time and within budget
- Taking the driver’s seat and pushing the work forward, with a relentless focus on the details
- Resource management alongside the Group Creative Director and Resource Manager
- Tracking financial progression, ensuring it is shared and assessed, taking the lead in suggesting and making adjustments to the project and team as needed
- Partner with the Account, Strategy, and Creative leads to ensure client expectations, creative vision, and agency needs are met from briefing through final delivery on projects
- Constantly identifying risks and solutions - being the problem solver in ensuring we remain agile and strategic throughout the project lifecycle
- May require managing an IPM to support the project that you would lead
- Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and reviews, and ensure the right people are seeing the right things before going to client
- Be heavily client-facing to speak to budget, timing, resource & process considerations
- On assigned production projects, be the liaison with internal specialty leads (UX strategists, Tech Managers, VaynerSmart, etc) as well as source, contract and manage relationships with vendors
- Write client SOWs, vendor agreements, change orders, and other contract documents
- Ensure Agency, Client, Vendor, and Legal processes and requirements are being met
- Responsible for the management of many variations of digital and social content (video, image, websites, etc.), ensuring quality control, and delivering/trafficking all assets to required agency partners/media teams/clients
- Overall, being solutions-focused; the go-to person to assess challenges, always identifying the opportunity for possibility
The ideal candidate has:
- A bachelor’s degree or entrepreneurial street cred
- Experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- Strong leadership skills, confidence in making decisions, and is proactive
- An impressive attention to detail
- Budget development and contract (SOW) writing experience
- Strong communication skills
- A strong understanding of creative development and asset creation processes
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving
- Ability to thrive and remain agile in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong self-awareness and people-management skills
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.