We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst for our New York offices to join the finance
department for a fast paced, collaborative, innovative integrated digital agency.
Who are you?
An analyst, who wants to make your mark in a growing company. You are organized, motivated,
and detail-oriented. Someone, who is all about hustle, flexibility, and adaptability to succeed in
a fast-paced, positive, and rewarding environment.
Task at Hand?
The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Finance group for all geographic
regions VaynerX operates within including:
● Assist with analysis and modeling to support budgeting, forecasting and reporting
relating to fee revenues, expenses, and profitability.
● Assist with developing and updating forecasting models with focus on financial analytics
to understand and explain trends and variances.
● Assist with preparing written memos, reports and analyses for senior management
surrounding key business drivers, trends, variance analyses and performance indicators.
● Assist with Global quarterly reforecast and annual budget process, which includes
upfront analysis and setup as well as ongoing analysis and reporting throughout the
● Assist with Global monthly management reporting including ad-hoc analysis and new
● Assist with value add reporting, which includes ad-hoc analyses on expense, revenue
and profitability as well as ad-hoc projections of new business ventures.
● Assist with process automation and design by implementing scripting to reduce manual
● Lead payroll processing inputs through a managed service provider.
● Organized and Detail Oriented.
● Effective communicator who excels in a team environment.
● Effective critical thinking skills including ability to problem solving and getting into the
details (rolling up their sleeves).
● Experience with NetSuite, or similar accounting and project management ERP tools.
● Proficient with MS Office and Google Sheets
● Comfortable with financial reporting or database management software (Adaptive
Insights, Hyperion, TM1, Host Analytics, etc.) is a plus.
Python, R, etc.