VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We’re looking for a smart and hungry Account Manager, who have always found non-traditional ways of solving problems, or grown tired of the way things have always been done, and are eager to join a place that’s obsessed with marketing like the year we actually live in to drive real business results. Think you have what it takes? Answer some of these questions to get a gauge:
- Agree that in order to be successful in today’s work streams, you’ve got to be amazing at both “Strategy” and “Client Services”?
- Do you geek out over quarterly earnings announcements, Pinterest’s beta ad products, and Snapchat’s evolving business model?
- Tired of the revolving door of agencies, with people coming and going in year-long increments?
- Are you someone that loves to teach a man to fish, rather than feed him? And have countless lessons and examples where you’ve groomed talent, and helped them land deserved promotions?
- Do you have a real passion that you not only love, but can’t help but share with others?
If you checked “yes” to these questions, we’re chomping at the bit to meet you.
The task at hand:
- Motivate and manage your team, contributing to your Account Executives career growth day-to-day, while efficiently communicating and “managing up” to your Account
- Take ownership of your client relationship and social strategy, ensuring recommendations are smart, grounded in creative insights, knocks KPIs out of the park, and ultimately, help them sell shit!
- Responsible for assignments centered around operational and internal initiatives, as provided by the Leadership team
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Creative, Project Management, Media, and Analytics) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output.
The ideal candidate:
- A Bachelor's degree or entrepreneurial street creds with considerable years of experience working within the social & digital, media, and agency space
- Developed advanced written and presentation communication skills, allowing them to comfortably engage with senior brand managers and partner
- A proven expertise in brand strategy, across a number of verticals, with the ability to translate strategy into smart and sound digital tactics
- An understanding of a brand marketing mix, ensuring that social & digital strategies integrate and amplify more traditional channels, while growing relationships with partner agencies
- Years of hands-on experience managing & mentoring teams
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture, and healthy business
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.