VaynerMedia is looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, and highly organized person to work with our tech team as a Technical Project Manager.
VaynerMedia is a social-first digital shop that focuses on storytelling across platforms. We keep creative, strategy, production, and media buying all under one roof, which enables us to build and execute sophisticated digital campaigns that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel ensuring they are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Serve as the point person responsible for organizing and managing technical projects
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur by utilizing JIRA, Confluence and other communication tools
- Develop & manage budgets & schedules for projects given client needs, current projects and various processes
- Communicate directly with key stakeholders & partners around budget, timelines, process & deliverables.
- Write SOWs, vendor agreements and other contract documents, as needed
- 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager or Scrum Master
- Experience with JIRA (or other bug tracking systems)
- Thorough understanding of Agile development (sprint planning, grooming etc..)
- Familiarity with software development practices and deployment
- Budget development and contract (SOW) writing experience