What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, we’re proudly in the +130, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Here’s where you come in.
In VaynerMedia, our account managers are exceptional client service people. They collaborate to run and support the day-to-day management and organization of specific projects as well as the overall account management. They have high meticulous attention to detail and are working on establishing strong client relationships by showing capabilities that they understand the business and competitive landscape.
Who you are
- Eats, breathes, and sleeps today’s digital & mobile consumer, with one goal in mind to develop brand-specific strategies that, ultimately, help them sell shit.
- Understands comprehensive clients’ business and category, with the ability to translate business problems into digital strategies and solutions
- Develops IATs/IMCs and presents VM in a strong, strategic way. You have the ability to spot when another agency poses a threat to our business and how to manage up and workaround.
- Well versed in common marketing & media principles with a strong understanding of the social media platforms and their ecosystems.
- Ensures the needs of clients are being met and strives to identify and resolve potential obstacles or performance issues before they arise.
- Establishes, build and manage new and existing relationships with major brands and businesses to ensure they adopt as many VM's services as possible
- Develops and delivers presentations aligned to the VaynerX principles highest standard.
- Communicates to Strategy, Creative, IPM and Media teams, whether delivering Client feedback or providing a POV.
- Ensures client relationship health is closely tracked and communicated to leadership on a regular basis.
- 4+ years of account management experience in a creative advertising agency is strongly preferred
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Mandarin/Japanese
- Creative and ‘out of the world’ mindset with experience in campaign planning and idea generation
- Brilliant communication skills
- Sets stretch goals and holds self and others to high standards of performance.
- Consistently acts with integrity and invests in building trust with all colleagues and clients