VaynerMedia is a full service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
VaynerMedia is looking for an eager, detail-oriented problem solver with 1-2 years of experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties to join our team as a Project Coordinator.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a highly organised, hard working, enthusiastic self-starter who is excited to be a driving part of the creative and content development process
- Has experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, with desire to develop the project management and delivery function in a creative business environment
- Has a cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving, while remaining positive and collaborative
- Has an understanding of social media platforms, their products, and creative requirements
- Has experience in writing formal and/or business documents such as contracts and/or proposals
The task at hand:
- Assist in the day-to-day management and execution of projects, working closely with each member of internal departments (Creative, Strategy, Client Services, Media, Ops) ensuring each milestone is met on time and within budget
- Assist with tracking project financial health of projects, and ensuring it is shared and assessed
- Schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and internal reviews, and ensure the right people are seeing the right things before presenting to client
- Write client SOWs, vendor agreements, change orders, and other contract documents for the lead PM to review
- Manage many variations of digital and social content (video, image, websites, etc), ensuring quality control, and delivering/trafficking all assets to required agency partners/media teams/clients
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.