VaynerMedia is a full-service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across creative, strategy, production, and media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
We are looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, and highly organized problem solver to join the team as a Project Manager.
The ideal candidate:
- Has bachelor’s degree or entrepreneurial street cred
- Has confidently managed various projects, coordinating teams and stakeholders, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space
- Understands the creative development and asset creation processes, inside and out
- Has budget development and contract (SOW) writing experience
- Brings a cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving, with the ability to thrive and remain agile in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Has both strong self-awareness and people-management skills
- Has an impressive attention to detail
- Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements
The task at hand:
- Manage each project in its entirety, from brief to delivery, tailoring each project plan against the objective and opportunities
- Plan & execute project plans, mobilising the best teams (internal and external) around the vision, and providing a clear picture of expected outcomes, ensuring each milestone is met on time and in budget
- Track project financial health, and ensuring it is shared and assessed
- Partner with the Account, Strategy, and Creative leads to ensure client expectations, creative vision, and agency needs are met from briefing through final delivery on projects
- Lead and organise necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and reviews, and ensure the right people are seeing the right things before going to client
- Be client-facing to speak to budget, timing, resource & process considerations, deliverables, etc.
- On assigned production projects, be the liaison with internal specialty leads (UX strategists, Tech Managers, VaynerSmart, etc) as well as source, contract and manage relationships with vendors
- Write client SOWs, vendor agreements, change orders, and other contract documents
- Ensure Agency, Client, Vendor, and Legal processes and requirements are being met
- Manage wide variety of digital and social content (video, image, websites, etc), ensuring quality control, and delivering/trafficking all assets to required agency partners/media teams/clients
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.