Tracer is a data platform built to maximize marketing efficiency. Our technology was born from the challenges facing today's marketers. By aggregating cross-platform data and adding business context, we provide transparency into the performance of media investments. Tracer has a proven track record of consistently empowering better decisions and solving data challenges for some of the world's biggest brands.
- We are a small, focused, and collaborative team.
- We are building for the long term and prioritize a good solution over a quick one.
- New members quickly take on responsibility for larger parts of the platform.
- We know that our team loves to learn and we encourage you to take on projects outside of your focus.
- Winning Together - We believe that individuals don't scale – teams do. It's not about what you can accomplish individually, it's about impacting what we can accomplish together. Share ownership, lend a hand, and make changes that empower others.
- Creating Transparency - Transparency is in the DNA of what we build, as well as who we are. Ask questions, share answers, and challenge expectations. Do so in a way that is accessible to everyone.
- Reason Not Rank - The best ideas can come from anywhere. When working towards the same goal, the quality of the solution will always outweigh the source. And the highest quality solutions will be collaborative.
- Building Community - We are a team that fosters a community to take risks, speak up, and feel heard. Community is derived from mutual respect and humility — in how we act, listen, and lead.
- Proactive Leadership - We are a proactive team that believes leadership is an action to be taken, not a title to be given.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement bespoke reporting solutions for a portfolio of brands, agencies, and publishers across industries and verticals.
- Act as a partner to our clients by understanding data needs and identifying areas where Tracer can customize and improve clients’ processes.
- Lead technical onboarding with clients by providing in-platform training.
- Work directly with power users of the tool to share best practices, troubleshoot issues, and find workarounds.
- Create and maintain materials for onboarding, FAQs, how-to’s, etc. to support current and future client needs and questions.
- Assist in coordinating and set-up of new business meetings and product demos.
- Actively track all current customers and opportunities in our pipeline.
- Provide regular reporting on platform usage and success stories.
- Collaborate with the team in product development brainstorms.
What We Look For
- Experience in data analytics or digital media buying – at least 2 years.
- Interest in solving data problems.
- Desire to work with a developing SaaS product and platform.
- Comfort in dealing with clients of all levels and providing recommendations – at least 2 years of client-facing experience.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative culture.
- Curiosity and a willingness to learn and adapt.
What We’ve Got
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage,
- 401K with matching
- Flexible spending accounts across Commuter, Health, & Dependent care
- Generous parental leave policy
- Unlimited Vacation & Sick Days & Flexible Work Schedule
- Summer half days
- The week off between Christmas & New Years