SENIOR MEDIA ANALYST, PLANNING & BUYING
VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo and video production, along with ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos and content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Singapore, and Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live and breathe emerging technology and we are always growing.
We are seeking driven individuals with media or analytical backgrounds to join our Paid Media Team.
You'll be a great fit here if:
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You take initiative and have self-drive to complete tasks, and are proactive in identifying tasks and projects to work on and improve
- You take on ownership & accountability of projects
- You are both a creative and analytical person
- You are detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration, with an approachable demeanor
- Set up and conduct daily management of advertising campaigns across various digital platforms, with heavy experience on social and programmatic platforms. Particularly, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, The Trade Desk, and DV360.
- Ongoing, real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded
- Serve as a key lead in media planning for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, and more
- Provide client-facing campaign reporting and write-ups to ensure relevant metrics and insights are highlighted
- Lead vendor correspondence and the RFP process in order to gather relevant vendor proposals and incorporate into media plan
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to “over-deliver” to clients
- Manage tasks, workload, and deadlines among analysts on team, QA their work, as well as serve as a training mentor
- Proactively train up and stay current with the latest media industry updates
- 1-2 years experience as a Media Buyer or Assistant/Associate Buyer, having worked on Paid Social or Programmatic Self-Serve DSP campaigns.
- BA or BS degree in Marketing or related field (degrees in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance a plus)
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables and macros
- Ability to problem solve and think critically
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment