Design Resident, VaynerTalent
VaynerTalent is seeking a Design Resident with the technical skills required to produce high quality, high volume creative work for established and emerging Talent personalities (artists, CEOs, musicians, athletes, authors and other visionaries) - paired with big picture creative and strategic vision. The ideal candidate is obsessed with creating compelling content based on the nuances of each social media platform, is energetic and organized, and has experience with video production, animation, and editing. This role is for someone who wants to build something with a fast growing team. You must be comfortable figuring things out and experimenting to find a breakthrough or optimization...you are not a Creative looking to step back from getting your hands dirty.
The Design Resident should thrive in a fast paced environment and work collaboratively with team members to effectively meet the demands of multiple jobs and projects. You have proficiency in design but a hunger to do more video animation/editing and motion graphics. You understand the difference between a creative idea and a tactical execution and (based on the nature of the project) am proficient at generating both. You work to stay current with technology and trends as well as seek opportunities to improve your art/design skills.
- Create social assets for robust weekly content calendars - static images, photography, gifs, short clips, stories etc.
- Manage content calendars and often publish content across social media
- Great with feedback, iteration and optimization
- Understand personal branding, with the ability to tell the stories of emerging and established Talent personalities through high-volume video and image content across the media landscape
- Lead the creative vision and build out style guides for new clients (fonts, colors, textures, templates, design elements, photography style, voice etc)
- Work within a dynamic, nimble team structure to help support and deliver a TON of optimized content weekly - batches of 20 pieces of social content + a long form digital video episode for each client
- Master the GaryVee content model, "document don't create" and lead the creative vision for how to maximize the impact of all content captured
- Concept, direct, develop creative ideas for a range of clients, and put the team in the best position to produce great work
- Display thought leadership in areas of design trends, branding, social media, typography, layout, I/A, design trends, platform nuances
- Attend key client meetings and production days to communicate creative vision and processes
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proficient in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Very Comfortable with video editing software (Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects)
- Web design (basic understanding of HTML & CSS, responsive design)
- Print layout design (digital to print conversion, color theory)
- CMS (understanding content management systems like: Wordpress, Squarespace, etc.
Please submit a digital portfolio with resume submissions.
This is a 3 month, $15/hour program
Due to overwhelming response in the past, we will only be able to respond to candidates being considered.